Welcome To Our Collision Centre
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A VANDALISM OR COLLISION CLAIM
Call I.C.B.C. Dial-A-Claim 604-520-8222 and make an appointment with an adjuster.
Call Marco at Richmond Subaru 604-278-2167 and inform us the extent of the damage to your vehicle.
Courtesy vehicles can be arranged
We will inspect your vehicle before any repairs
We will use only a high quality repair facility
We will inspect workmanship as the repair progresses
We will call you when your car is complete and assist you in the pick up
After a period of time we will call to ensure your satisfaction with the work done
Auto Accidents are unexpected and stressful. Even the most careful drivers may be involved.
Be prepared for any emergency on the road by keeping the following items in your vehicle.
- A basic first aid kit
- A pad of paper and pen
- A disposable camera with flash
- An A-B-C type fire extinguisher
- A flashlight and extra batteries
- Booster cables
- A small tool kit
- A towel
- A pair of work gloves
- Hand wipes
- Nonperishable food
- Bottled water
- A thermal blanket
Always call the Police if:
- Someone is hurt
- If you suspect that any other driver may have been drinking or under the influence of drugs
- There is significant property damage
If no one is injured:
- If it is safe, try to move your car to the side of the road, out of traffic. If your vehicle cannot be moved, turn on your hazard lights or use cones and warning triangles.
- Write down details of the accident, including how it happened, the time, date and location, the direction of all cars and road conditions.
- Get the contact information of the drivers of all the vehicles involved, other passengers and witnesses.
- Get insurance information from all drivers involved in the accident, including plate numbers, driver’s license and the numbers, and the names of the insurance companies.
- A sketch of the accident scene noting the position and direction of the vehicles involved is also helpful. Or you could snap some pictures with your disposable camera instead.
- Notify your insurance company about the accident immediately.
- As difficult as it may seem, it is important that you remain calm.
- Do not argue with other drivers and passengers. Save your story for the Police.
- Do not voluntarily assume liability or take responsibility, sign statements regarding fault, or promise to pay for damages at the accident scene.
Collision CentrePhone: (604) 273-0333
3511 No. 3 Rd
Richmond, British Columbia, V6X 2B8