Richmond Subaru is looking for a client focused administrative person to join our team as a front end receptionist.
We are cultivating a culture of creativity, entrepreneurship, and working collaboratively as a team of automotive professionals to delight our clients both with their buying and service experiences.
- A customer focused, relationship builder who can professionally represent the dealership as the first person to greet clients?
- An outgoing and pleasant individual who loves to interact with people over the phone and in person?
- Looking for fun and challenging customer service role in the automotive industry?
- Organized and experienced with Word, Excel and typing general correspondence?
- Comfortable answering, directing and managing calls and guests a busy reception desk?
DO YOU HAVE:
- Previous reception experience?
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to greet clients and make them feel like VIPs?
- Previous experience using, word, excel, CDK and CT Wizard?
- Compensation plans that celebrate and reward goal attainment
- Health benefits
- Training and professional development support
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Fun and inclusive culture
Expect more, shift your expectations and start your career with the Olympic Auto Group!